Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sneak Peek!





Here are a series of cards I made as thank-yous for a recent wedding shower.  I made them using a sneak peek set from the *NEW* Stampin' Up catalogue!  I think this set is just too cute, and I 
am so glad I ordered it!  The set is called Window Dressing and it also includes a snowman stamp and christmas greeting that I did not feel the need to use for my thank-you cards.  I used the same layout for each card, but made them all a little different.  I did ten thank-yous in total, and one house warming card using the same template.

I am really excited about the new catalogue and the new stamp sets to come.  From what I've seen so far we are in for some really great, really versatile stamp sets.  To welcome the new catalogue I am planning a Stampin' Up Release Party for Wednesday August 27, from 7pm - 9pm.  This will be a swanky Stampin' Up event that promises to be memorable.  I will have demonstrations using new merchandise, including a demonstration of the new Decor Elements line.  I will also have plenty of door prizes that you wont want to miss.  Add in some tasty apps, and good friends and this will be one for the books.  I hope you can all make it out!

Katrina 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant hardly wait.

arlene,
Gig Harbor florist