Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've been tagged!













I've been tagged (a true honour in the blogging community), which means I have to reveal 7 things about myself that you might not have otherwise known.  Here goes:

1.  I am afraid of heights.
2.  I enjoy domestic tasks such as baking, knitting, gardening, and (duh) paper-crafting.
3.  I like to put on a football game while I knit, though I dislike watching sports.  
4.  I LOVED studying Childhood and Family Relations as my undergrad, though I never plan to work in the field.
5.  I am a dog person though I think our cat, Gordon, is a pretty cool guy.
6.  I am a wine snob.
7.  I tend to accumulate clutter, even though I hate it.

I would now like to tag my friends Lara Martens and Janet Donaldson, because they are my friends who also Flog Blog.  Thanks to Martha Inchley for tagging me!


No comments: