Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Scrappers 6

It's finally happening!  I'm starting my first club!  My Scrappers 6 club will commence on Wednesday, July 23 and go from 7 - 9 pm.  In that time we will make 8 scrapbook pages, or 4 double-page layouts.  We will do the same thing for 6 months, by the end of which we will have a full scrapbook album of 48 pages!  The cost of the club is $30 per month, which covers the cost of supplies.  The supplies we are using come from the Simply Scrappin' kits, which are on pages 173 - 174 of the Stampin' Up catalogue.  Club members can choose any kit they like for each month -- it doesn't matter if we all do different kits, the layouts we use will work with any of them.  

If you would like to join this club I still have spaces available!  Let your scrappin' friends know!  I will be placing the orders for the class on the 23rd on Monday July 7, so I will need to know before then.

Please keep in mind that the current catalogue ends in August, so if you are wanting to order multiple kits from it you will want to do so in advance.

No comments: