Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Retirement!

Big news!  Anyone who's been an SU fan for awhile knows that usually once per year head office releases a long list of retiring stamps.  Well, this year's list is out and it's a doozy!  Grab a coffee (or a tea), put your feet up and have a peek.  Retiring sets are only available for a limited time, so if there are any "must-haves" on there don't let them pass you by!  Personally, I failed to buy "Ruff Day" from last year's retiring sets and I may never forgive myself.  I have a number of the retiring sets in my collection and I may be willing to part with some of them if anyone is willing to buy second-hand stamps at a discount price.  I'll keep you posted (anyone eyeballing "French Flair" and "Carte Postale" better buy their own though!).

Here is the list!

Keep in mind that the list of retiring accessories is yet to come.  You can bet that most (if not all) of the In Colours will be on said list.

An additional hint to those of you who are thinking about it -- now until the first week of August is a good time to host a party :)

No comments: