Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cheers!

For whatever reason, I have been feeling especially cheery this last little while.  Blame it on the weather, the new job, or the wedding planning -- regardless, I'm feeling pretty stoked.

While I don't have any cards to show you at the moment, I thought I would post an update on the garden situation.  As you can see they are coming along quite beautifully.  The rock garden is in and complete.  Notice we also decided to paint the shutters green.  The green has proven a bit controversial, but I like it.  Stay tuned for a new green door.



This sage plant has been another story.  Picture one is from a week or so ago, while picture two is from this morning.  I have been trying to cut it down to dry it, but it's HUGE.  I've run out of clothes-pins to hang it with.  Anyone have any crafty uses for dried sage?

The last pic is of my veggie garden as of this morning.  Isn't it gorgeous?  It's REALLY filling out, and I love it.  We have been eating fresh salads for a few weeks now, and I can't wait until we have carrots, onions and tomatoes to throw in them as well!

I will post again shortly with Father's Day cards which I am working on today.  I hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend!

No comments: